Monday, March 22, 2010

Netopia Pen Drive Driver Ter/gusb-e

I cazzillitti: renamed Cazzutelli!

For some 'time are more lazy than usual, but even if I'm tired, I leave the office full of enthusiasm, with so many wonderful recipe found here and there ready to be tested, but after an hour of traffic bypass the only thing I dream of doing when I get home passed out on the couch!
This recipe I've seen some 'time ago a blog that I always follow with interest because of growing public photos and beautiful dishes that always meet my culinary tastes. Sarah of "Strawberry & Lemon" made them with a sauce of broccoli, I have them voluti provare con i fagioli.

Questi Cazzillitti sono stati ribattezzati Cazzutelli perchè non mi sono venuti belli e perfetti come i suoi , ma io ci ho provato e il risultato non è stato niente male! I commensali hanno gradito... anche perchè la pasta e fagioli è uno dei piatti più amati della nostra tradizione.
Non vi do la ricetta per cuocere i fagioli, ognuno di voi avrà la sua preferita. Vi lascio invece la ricetta di questi Cazzutelli facili, veloci e gustosissimi.

Ingredienti per 6 persone (se fatti con i fagioli)
500 g di farina 00
250 g di acqua bollente (o un po' di più a seconda flour) a pinch of salt


In preparation, I put the flour and salt in a large bowl, I boil water in a saucepan and when I poured boiling water on flour and I started to mix with a wooden spoon. Having averted the risk of burns I started to knead by hand for 5 / 6 minutes until I got a ball fairly smooth and soft. I put it in a covered bowl and as I unplugged the amount of paste necessary to form a rope the diameter of a finger. From the cord I cut a lot of small diamonds of a couple of inches to the side and I put the index at the center of the dumpling gently turning to me to do a roll bit. (Look at these pictures of spice merchants to have a clearer example).

Cooking is simple: Cazzutelli immerse in boiling salted water and just come to the surface, drain and season to taste.
We liked them very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment