Monday, January 18, 2010

Replacement Bulbs For Ikea Stranne

80.4

Beh, non mi posso lamentare!

Sono stata a dieta una settimana e sono quasi tornata al mio peso pre-festivo, il che non è male. Chiaramente il cammino è lungo, anzi lunghissimo, ma non ho nessuna intenzione di abbandonare la nave.

Faccio fatica a svegliarmi alle 6 per go in the pool before the office, eat the legs of the table when I get home at 8 o'clock in the evening and all that awaits me on the table is the MINESTRONE , I try to convince me that taking the stairs is the funniest thing that there is , each time finding a different way to pass all those damned steps that I share the front door ... (The other day I counted the steps with the letters of the alphabet, but since the Italian was not enough, I repeated in English and German until they reached the fourth floor!).

Well, eventually all the efforts I do seems to bring some result, even if my own, as they say the real journalists, è solo un CAUTO OTTIMISMO.

So perfettamente che quando si passa dal mangiare qualsiasi cosa golosa che capita a tiro in qualsiasi ora del giorno a (non) mangiare delle cose che danno solo idea vaga di cibo, si perde subito peso. Il problema sarà mantenere costante la discesa verso la mia snellitudine!!



Il pranzo di oggi è stato:
Bresaola - Carciofi -1 Arancia

Per dispetto il prossimo post sarà la mia ricetta dei muffin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment